Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to one (1) person, the Account Owner (defined as the person who signed up to LitLearn) to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- Access to a LitLearn account is restricted to only the Account Owner. If an account is suspected to be accessible by more than one user (for example, including, but not limited to, logins via a large number of different IP addresses, high login frequency, and days since enrolment), LitLearn reserves the right to block all access to the account and suspend all access to any course material, without notice to the Account Owner, until the Account Owner directly contacts LitLearn via the email by which the Account Owner originally signed up to restore access to the blocked account. Please contact [email protected] to resolve issues if access to your account has been lost.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by LitLearn at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on LitLearn's web site are provided 'as is'. LitLearn makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, LitLearn does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall LitLearn or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on LitLearn's Internet site, even if LitLearn or a LitLearn authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on LitLearn's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. LitLearn does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. LitLearn may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. LitLearn does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
LitLearn has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by LitLearn of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to LitLearn's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Refund and Cancellation policy
If you have purchased an annual subscription to "Analysis Bootcamp for IB English", or "Survival Guide for IB English Paper 2", or "Ultimate IB English Course Bundle - Paper 1 and Paper 2", you are guaranteed a full refund if:
- you send an email to [email protected] requesting a full refund within 30 days of purchasing the new subscription; AND,
- you have completed less than 50% of the course materials, where the completion percentage is defined as the metric recorded by the Teachable platform and shown in the Enrolments section of the Admin and Student portal as well as on the logged-in course sidebar.
In addition, you agree that the 30-day refund guarantee only applies to the first annual payment of a new subscription, and does NOT apply to subsequent payments made in year 2, year 3, etc. of the subscription.
After a successful refund, your access to the previously-subscribed course materials are revoked immediately, including your access to the Discord community.
You may cancel your subscription at any time; however, for all scenarios outside of the above refund policy, there are no refunds for cancellation of a subscription. After cancellation of the subscription, you will have access to the course content and the Discord community until the billing period ends.
10. Strategy Session
The Strategy Session offered as part of the "Analysis Bootcamp for IB English" course is a once-off service. As a subscriber, you are entitled to at most ONE session across the lifetime of the subscription plan; i.e. you do not get additional sessions when your subscription continues into the 2nd, 3rd, etc. billing cycles.
No guarantees are provided for when the session will take place because it depends on the availability in the timetable. If the Session does not take place in the first subscription period, the session rolls over to the next subscription period.
Last Updated: 26 January 2022